Showing 1–16 of 34 results
- Day and night fixture in one
- Provides long-lasting luminous, reflective glow
- Heat resistant porcelain socket
- Ideal for use with compact fluorescent and incandescent bulbs
- Prevents stress
- Ideal for nocturnal viewing
- Accurate temperature and humidity indication
- Single button operated
- Combined remote sensor for temperature and humidity
- Minimum / Maximum memory
- Fits the Exo Terra Compact Top and Linear Fluorescent Top Canopies
- Highly energy efficient broad-spectrum daylight bulb
- Optimizes heat penetration through increased infrared levels
- Enriches colouration through Neodymium
- Stimulates breeding behaviour and physiological well-being through UVA rays
- Can be combined with Night Heat Lamp or Infrared Basking Spot for a 24-hour cycle
- 100% heat efficiency
- Emits a natural “sun-like” infrared heat
- No light emitted, does not disturb normal photo periods (day/night)
- Solid ceramic element, suitable for humid environments
- Increases the overall air temperature in the terrarium
- Provides heat, essential for activity and digestion
- Emits infrared heat waves
- Excellent 24 hours radiant heat source
- Will not disrupt normal activity cycle
- Ideal for nocturnal viewing
- Can be combined with Daytime Heat Lamp or Night Heat Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
- Perfect for bottom dwellers when mounted under the terrarium.
- Perfect for tree dwelling reptiles when mounted on the back or the sides of the terrarium.
- Ideal for dry or desert terrariums
- For under tank mounting
- Conductive heat source for reptiles and arachnids
- Helps in thermoregulating – important for metabolism, digestion, appetite and activity
- Safe, even heat distribution
- Compact size
- Extra deep, polished reflector dome
- Increases UVB output by up to 100%!
- With On/Off switch and 6ft (180 cm) power cord
- Ceramic socket
- Moonlight Lamp
- Simulates natural moonlight
- Perfect for nocturnal viewing
- Provides tropical night time temperatures
- Stimulates breeding behavior in reptiles and amphibians
- Can be combined with Daytime Heat Lamp or Repti Glo for a 24-hour cycle
- Heat-resistant porcelain socket
- Rated for up to 150 Watts (PT2060) / 250 Watts (PT2062)
- Suitable for the Exo Terra Light Bracket
- Ideal for use with Ceramic Heater, self-ballasted mercury vapour bulbs, or regular incandescent bulbs
- New Spectrum! Former Repti Glo 10.0
- Ideal for all desert dwelling reptiles
- High UVB output
- Very high D3 conversion
- Effective up to 50 cm (20”)
- Provides necessary UVB rays for optimal calcium metabolism
- Recommended for terrariums with dense screen covers
- Combine with Natural Light for optimal visual light output
- New spectrum! Former Repti Glo 2.0
- Ideal daylight spectrum for all reptiles & amphibians
- Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behaviour through UVA radiation
- High Color Rendering Index (98 CRI)
- High visual light output
- 6700 K Color temperature
- Stimulates plant growth
- Recommended in combination with Reptile UVB100, Reptile UVB150 or Reptile UVB200, depending on the reptile’s UV requirements
Eco Tech Spiral Heat Emitter 50w
$34.95 – $39.50
The Eco Tech Spiral Pro Heat Emitter 50w uses new technology to produce effective heat sources of Infra-Red with virtually no amount of visible light. These are ‘Infra-Red-A’ and ‘Infra-Red-B’.
Infra-red-A and infra-red-B provides heat that is very similar to how reptiles would feel it being produced from natural sunlight.
The Eco Tech Spiral Pro Heat Emitter can be used with a dimming thermostat or on’off thermostat providing easy control of thermal gradients.
Exo Terra After Glow Incandescent Light
$55.00 – $65.00
The Exo Terra Glow Light gives you the versatility of placing heat and/or light sources on your terrarium where needed. The device is sturdily constructed, with a metal reflector, heat resistant ceramic socket, and a spring-loaded swivel clamp. It can be easily turned off and on by the switch, mounted on the extra long power cord. The inside of the reflector is coated with a highly reflective luminous coating that continues to glow long after the lamp is turned off. This allows diurnal reptiles and amphibians to retreat in their night burrow or hiding without stress. A moon-like glow enables nocturnal reptiles and amphibians to see properly without disturbing their night cycle. It is also ideal to monitor your animals during night time, without switching on the lights which can cause stress and disorientation.
EXO TERRA COMBOMETER
Exo Terra Forest Canopy LED 8 Watt 6500K with E-27 thread suitable for all Exo Terra The Exo Terra Digital Thermo-Hygrometer is a 2-in-1 precision instrument, equipped with a remote combined sensor for accurate temperature and humidity indication. This precision instrument has a programmable minimum/maximum memory setting which can be controlled with a single button.
Exo Terra Compact Top Terrarium Canopy
$65.00 – $134.00
The Exo Terra Compact Top Canopy is a compact fluorescent terrarium canopy designed for use with the Exo Terra Glass Terrarium. This easy-to-install canopy accommodates compact fluorescent bulbs or low wattage incandescent bulbs. A combination of different Exo Terra Repti Glo compact fluorescent bulbs can be used (PT2226 / PT2227 / PT2228) to create the ideal ultraviolet/visual light ratio or a combination with an incandescent light source such as the Daytime Heat Lamp to increase the ambient air-temperature.
Optional accessories such as the Exo Terra Digital Thermometer and Hygrometer and the Exo Terra Thermostat and Hygrostat can be slid into the special sliding rim on the top of the canopy.
Mini: 30cm x 9cm x 15cm
Small: 45cm x 9cm x 20cm
Medium: 60cm x 9cm x 20cm
Large: 90cm x 9cm x 20cm
EXO TERRA DAY NIGHT LED REPTILE LIGHT
The Exo Terra Day Night LED is ideal for reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates with NO UVB-requirements, like snakes, nocturnal geckos, frogs, newts, salamanders, spiders, scorpions, insects, etc.
The bright white LED?s:
(1) create a nice daylight, while the blue LED?s mimic a moonlight shimmer that enable you to observe your animals at night without disturbing their natural behavior. The dim light of the blue LED?s allows nocturnal animals to navigate in their territory in search of insects, mating-partners, etc? whereas in total darkness they would be completely disoriented. Simply tap the Day/Night logo touch button
(2) to switch from bright daylight to blue night light
(3). The Exo Terra Day Night LED is the most convenient and energy efficient way to illuminate your terrarium day night. Conventional lightbulbs waste more than 80% of the used energy in the form of heat, whereas the Exo Terra Day Night LED illuminates your terrarium with a minimum of heat and a maximum of light output.
Exo Terra Deep Forest LED Lamp 8w
$55.00 – $59.50
Canopy or Zoo Med Terrarium Hood lamp covers.
Exo Terra’s energy efficient, self-ballasted and screw-based Forest Canopy is an ideal light source for bio-active planted terrariums. Its high visible light levels contribute to the physiological well-being of your reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates and lets them experience and perceive the colours in their environment more naturally.
The Forest Canopy’s specific composition of wavelengths in combination with the high light intensity contributes significantly to sustained, lush plant growth. The Forest Canopy’s 6500K simulates the unfiltered sunlight conditions in the Tropical Forest Canopy and Orchids, Bromeliads, Tillandsias (air plants), carnivorous plants, mosses and lichen living in the upper layers of the forest thrive under its strong Photosynthetic Active Radiation.
The base of the lamp can be rotated in a 300° angle to direct the wide beam of light to a specific area in the terrarium where lush plant growth is desired.
• 6500K simulates sunlight conditions in the Tropical Forest Canopy
• Energy-efficient plant growth LED
• Ideal light source for bio-active planted terrariums
• High amount of visible light
• Stimulates the growth of living plants and mosses
• Improves the perception of the animal’s surroundings
• Intensifies the colours of animals and plants
• The wide light beam can be directed in a certain direction
• Ideal for use with the Exo Terra Compact Top terrarium cove
Exo Terra Halogen Basking Spot
$27.50 – $32.50
Halogen bulbs are actually an advanced variation of incandescent bulb technology. One of the major factors that shorten an incandescent bulb’s lifespan is the evaporation of the tungsten within the bulb. By adding a trace amount of a halogen gas (methyl bromide) inside the bulb, a chemical reaction removes the tungsten from the wall of the glass and deposits it back onto the filament, extending the life of the bulb. The higher temperatures of halogen lighting contribute to a whiter light, a higher light output and a greater efficiency.
Exo Terra Heat Emitter Ceramic
$59.95 – $69.95
The Exo Terra Ceramic Heater is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sunlike heat with a uniform pattern. The long wave infrared heat produced by this emitter will warm reptiles very efficiently. It also increases the ambient airtemperature in the terrarium. Infrared heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation. The Ceramic Heater is to be used only with the specially designed Exo Terra Wire Light.
Exo Terra Heat Glo Infrared Heat Lamp
$17.50 – $23.50
The bulb emits infrared heat waves and is a typical heating lamp. The spot lamp has a special build-in reflector to direct the heat in any direction required. The red glass transmits Infrared waves produced by the special filament of the bulb. The reddish light will not disrupt normal activity during night or day, which makes it an excellent 24 hour heat source.
Exo Terra Heatwave Desert
$42.95 – $79.95
The Desert substrate heater simulates heated sand beds by the sun in deserts. The amount of hours a day and the strength of the sun in these regions can generate extreme hot surfaces. The substrate is dry and does not increase the air humidity as seen in rainforests or tropical areas. The power of the Heat Wave Desert substrate heater is designed to safely create these conditions in the terrarium.
Exo Terra Light Dome
$60.00 – $65.00
Perfect for use with Exo Terra Terrariums, its small size fits neatly on the top screen cover. The highly polished aluminum reflector increases light, UVB and UVA output by up to 100%! The ceramic socket can accommodate either compact fluorescent bulbs or incandescent bulbs.
Combine multiple fixtures with specific light bulbs to create the ideal lighting system.
Exo Terra Night Glo Bulb
$12.95 – $17.95
The bulb simulates natural moonlight to allow nocturnal viewing without disturbing the animal’s day and night cycle. The light emitted is bluish due to the use of blue glass. The heat generated by the bulb is minimal but enough to provide tropical night time temperatures. The lower wattage of these bulbs does not interfere with natural night drops in temperature
Exo Terra Porcolain Wire Clamp Lamp
$65.00 – $75.00
The Exo Terra Wire Light has a heat resistant porcelain socket designed to withstand up to 150 Watts (PT2060) / 250 Watts (PT2062). Ideal for use with Ceramic Heater, self-ballasted mercury vapour bulbs, and all types of regular incandescent bulbs. The wire guard prevents unnecessary heat build-up. The Exo Terra Wire Light is the only lamp that meets all safety regulations when used in conjunction with the Exo Terra Ceramic Heater. Combine the Wire Light with the Exo Terra Light Bracket to suspend it securely above any glass terrarium.
Exo Terra Repti Glo 10.0 UVB150 Compact Bulb
$43.50 – $47.00
The Exo Terra Reptile UVB150 has a very high UVB output similar to sunlight in deserts. These locations receive more direct sunlight, therefore desert reptiles are more exposed to UV radiation than any other type of reptile. This bulb can also be used on terrariums with denser screen covers to ensure sufficient UVB penetration. Dense screens can filter out up to 50% of the UVB rays. The high Vitamin D3 yield index ensures vitamin D3 photosynthesis to aid calcium absorption and prevent metabolic diseases.
Exo Terra Repti Glo 2.0 Compact Bulb
$36.95 – $39.50
The Exo Terra Natural Light is a full spectrum daylight bulb with a very high visual light output and high color rendering index (98 CRI). With its high visual light output and 6700 K Color temperature, the Natural Light Terrarium Bulb is recommended as general light source for all terrarium types. The high light output makes this bulb suitable for planted terrariums and it is ideal for animals with lower UV requirements, such as snakes, amphibians (frogs, toads and salamanders) and nocturnal animals. Combine this full spectrum daylight bulb with Exo Terra’s Reptile UVB100, Reptile UVB150 or Reptile UVB200, depending on the reptile’s UV requirements, to intensify natural sunlight conditions.
EXO TERRA SCORPION LIGHT 15LED
The Scorpion Light provides a soft ultraviolet light, similar to the UV-rays reflected by the moon’s surface.
Ultraviolet light makes certain scorpions, spiders and insects glow in the dark, it will light up certain spider webs and instigate spider mating behaviour.