Canopy or Zoo Med Terrarium Hood lamp covers.
Exo Terra’s energy efficient, self-ballasted and screw-based Forest Canopy is an ideal light source for bio-active planted terrariums. Its high visible light levels contribute to the physiological well-being of your reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates and lets them experience and perceive the colours in their environment more naturally.
The Forest Canopy’s specific composition of wavelengths in combination with the high light intensity contributes significantly to sustained, lush plant growth. The Forest Canopy’s 6500K simulates the unfiltered sunlight conditions in the Tropical Forest Canopy and Orchids, Bromeliads, Tillandsias (air plants), carnivorous plants, mosses and lichen living in the upper layers of the forest thrive under its strong Photosynthetic Active Radiation.
The base of the lamp can be rotated in a 300° angle to direct the wide beam of light to a specific area in the terrarium where lush plant growth is desired.
• 6500K simulates sunlight conditions in the Tropical Forest Canopy
• Energy-efficient plant growth LED
• Ideal light source for bio-active planted terrariums
• High amount of visible light
• Stimulates the growth of living plants and mosses
• Improves the perception of the animal’s surroundings
• Intensifies the colours of animals and plants
• The wide light beam can be directed in a certain direction
• Ideal for use with the Exo Terra Compact Top terrarium cove