The Desert substrate heater simulates heated sand beds by the sun in deserts. The amount of hours a day and the strength of the sun in these regions can generate extreme hot surfaces. The substrate is dry and does not increase the air humidity as seen in rainforests or tropical areas. The power of the Heat Wave Desert substrate heater is designed to safely create these conditions in the terrarium.
- Perfect for bottom dwellers when mounted under the terrarium.
- Perfect for tree dwelling reptiles when mounted on the back or the sides of the terrarium.
- Ideal for dry or desert terrariums
- For under tank mounting
- Conductive heat source for reptiles and arachnids
- Helps in thermoregulating – important for metabolism, digestion, appetite and activity
- Safe, even heat distribution