The bulb emits infrared heat waves and is a typical heating lamp. The spot lamp has a special build-in reflector to direct the heat in any direction required. The red glass transmits Infrared waves produced by the special filament of the bulb. The reddish light will not disrupt normal activity during night or day, which makes it an excellent 24 hour heat source.
- Increases the overall air temperature in the terrarium
- Provides heat, essential for activity and digestion
- Emits infrared heat waves
- Excellent 24 hours radiant heat source
- Will not disrupt normal activity cycle
- Ideal for nocturnal viewing
- Can be combined with Daytime Heat Lamp or Night Heat Lamp for a 24-hour cycle