A broad-spectrum daylight lamp with a Neodymium sleeve. The spectrum is ideal for plant’s photosynthesis and the UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles’ physiological well-being. Another important factor is the heat emitted by this bulb to increase the over all ambient temperature in the terrarium.
- Broad-spectrum daylight lamp for terrariums
- Creates heat gradients for thermo-regulation
- Increases ambient air temperature
- Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
- Can be combined with Night Heat Lamp or Infrared Basking Spot Lamp for a 24-hour cycle